Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show all shared boards in one workspace?

Gawain Bonell November 22, 2021

I would like to NOT have to keep switching between workspaces. How do I have all boards show up in one workspace so i can stop wasting my time going between workspaces

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

Hi @Gawain Bonell ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Don't worry Gawain, you can definitely have all your boards in one workspace to save swapping about, however it may depend on how many boards you have in relation to your subscription. As a free Trello Workspace has a limit of 10 boards open at a time.

That aside, you can allocate boards to Workspaces by opening the right sidebar on the board, selecting "More", then "Settings", and "Change Workspace." Select the Workspace you would like your board to belong to from the drop-down menu.

Note: You have to be an admin of the board to change the Workspace it belongs to, as well as a member of the Workspace the board currently sits in, and the Workspace you wish to move the board to.

You can also change the Workspace that a board is associated with by clicking the Workspace name in your board's header to the right of your board's name, selecting "Change Workspace" and then choosing the Workspace you would like to associate your board with.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Gawain Bonell November 22, 2021

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your detailed reply. Unfortunately because these are all private boards that I'm a guest in, I can't merge them into on workspace or move them from one workspace into another. Is there another way of viewing all the boards of multiple workspaces in the same L hand column?

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2021

You can star the boards, then access them through the starred boards menu in the global header. Look at the starred boards section of this page for more details and screenshots. 

Another way to access boards quickly is by pressing the B shortcut key. This allows you to search for any board you belong to by name. 

I hope this helps!

Like • # people like this
Gawain Bonell December 3, 2021

Thank you both for your help and dedication 😊 I really appreciate how thorough you were. Thank you 😌

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Glad we could help @Gawain Bonell ðŸ˜Š

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events