Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to show all shared boards in one workspace?

I would like to NOT have to keep switching between workspaces. How do I have all boards show up in one workspace so i can stop wasting my time going between workspaces

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton Community Leader Nov 22, 2021

Hi @Gawain Bonell ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Don't worry Gawain, you can definitely have all your boards in one workspace to save swapping about, however it may depend on how many boards you have in relation to your subscription. As a free Trello Workspace has a limit of 10 boards open at a time.

That aside, you can allocate boards to Workspaces by opening the right sidebar on the board, selecting "More", then "Settings", and "Change Workspace." Select the Workspace you would like your board to belong to from the drop-down menu.

Note: You have to be an admin of the board to change the Workspace it belongs to, as well as a member of the Workspace the board currently sits in, and the Workspace you wish to move the board to.

You can also change the Workspace that a board is associated with by clicking the Workspace name in your board's header to the right of your board's name, selecting "Change Workspace" and then choosing the Workspace you would like to associate your board with.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best,

Laura

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your detailed reply. Unfortunately because these are all private boards that I'm a guest in, I can't merge them into on workspace or move them from one workspace into another. Is there another way of viewing all the boards of multiple workspaces in the same L hand column?

You can star the boards, then access them through the starred boards menu in the global header. Look at the starred boards section of this page for more details and screenshots. 

Another way to access boards quickly is by pressing the B shortcut key. This allows you to search for any board you belong to by name. 

I hope this helps!

Like โ€ข Laura Holton likes this

Thank you both for your help and dedication ๐Ÿ˜Š I really appreciate how thorough you were. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Like โ€ข Laura Holton likes this
Laura Holton Community Leader Dec 06, 2021

Glad we could help @Gawain Bonell ๐Ÿ˜Š

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjรกn Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,409 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you