Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove a custom field

Norman March 14, 2019
I had a practise and placed 2 custom fields not realizing they would appear on every card. How do I delete them as not required. Thank you. Norman

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2019

Hi @Norman you can delete/edit custom fields from the card back. Please open the card and click the "Custom Fields" button on the right-hand side. Then, select the Custom Field you'd like to edit. A pop-up window will appear, and you'll be able to edit the Fields or click on the "Delete Field" link at the bottom. 

Here is a link with additional information:

https://help.trello.com/article/1067-using-the-custom-fields-power-up

If you no longer want the custom field power-up you can disable it under the power-ups section.

Please let me know if that helps.
Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2019

Hi @Norman , did this work for you?
Thanks,
Jodi

Norman March 15, 2019

Hi Jodi.

Perfect!

I had been trying on my phone !

Gradually learning!

Thank you !  Norman 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2019

That's great to hear, thanks Norman!

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events