Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make connection between boards!!!

洪銘聰 April 18, 2021

Can any how share me how to make connection between 2 boards!!!!

Wondering that if I assign a task to another board , then whether another board can receive the task directly? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2021

@洪銘聰 

The simple answer is “yes” it depends what you want to achieve.  I have a multiple 4 board design to facilitate work orders. With the add new card feature added recently, and with copy you can have different multi board design. 

洪銘聰 April 19, 2021

Thanks for the support:))

So , is the function is limited on copy the tasks from another boards , but still can not update content automatically ?  

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2021

@洪銘聰 

I think you are referring to sync and or mirroring of cards. You will need a power up to do that. Copies and new cards do not sync or mirror originating cards.  

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

@洪銘聰 If you're looking to sync a card from A-->B automatically, and also have updates sync back and forth (comments, status, labels, etc.), the way to go would be to use the Unito Board Sync power up

An example workflow would be: 
"Cards in the "Blue" board that have the "Yellow" label should sync with the "Yellow" board. Similarly, only cards in the "Yellow" board with the "Blue" label should sync with the "Blue" board."

洪銘聰 April 19, 2021

Great !!  so appreciate for support!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events