How to know the date of a checked item

Ricardo Lima July 13, 2020

Hello,

I have cards with checklists, and my questions is:

E have 5 checked items, but in the future, I would like to view this checklist again and see the date that each one of this items was "checked".

Example:
- item one [checked on 02/07/2020]
- item two [checked on 06/07/2020]
- item three [checked on 06/07/2020]

(...)

Is that possible?

- Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2020

@Ricardo Lima hi, the actions you take are recorded in the Card activity. They do get pushed downwards with more activities on the card. Definitely you can append the date. You will have to check whether Butler can handle this since the is a method for item name change. 

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2020

If you have Business Class, maybe you could have Butler add a due date set to "now" on the item whenever it is checked.

If not, it gets a bit more complicated. The following works if you don't care about your items getting shuffled around a bit, as the item has to be removed then re-added (at the bottom of the checklist) as there is no way to rename an item. The pink label is there to ensure it doesn't go in to an infinite loop, as rechecking the item would normally trigger the rule again and again.
image.png

Or if the items are linked cards, just renaming the cards would be a simpler solution (though it doesn't seem like that's what you're talking about.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events