Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a simple roadmap with Trello + estimation field (in days) ?

Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

Hello everybody.

I am currently trying to set up Trello to create a very simple roadmap (timeline works quite well, even though I would like the drag and drop function for setting dates instead of clicking every card).

I need to fill each card with a workload (in days). Do i need a powerup (if yes, which one is the best in your opinion) or is a function I am missing ? Also, do you know a powerup that could allow me to add card hours automatically on the column they are related to ?

Thanks in advance for your help ?

1 answer

1 vote
Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2021

Hello @Flavien Gache

Taking a look at your list of requirements, I believe that the BigPicture for Trello powerup might be a good choice for you. With the use of its functionalities, you can easily organize your cards from the Trello board, create a dedicated structure and also present it on the Gantt timeline. You can also easily adjust the card duration, by simply extending the taskbar on the timeline, so why not give it a try?

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Adam

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events