Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to count the number of boards I have

Mark P_ June 10, 2021

This morning I got an email saying "Free Workspaces are limited to 10 boards. Since your Workspace has more than that, you're starting with a 14-day free trial of Business Class." But as far as I can tell, I have one workspace, exactly 10 boards (including the Welcome Board), and zero closed or archived boards. Are there other, hidden boards I should know about?

3 answers

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2021

Ah ok solved. This is intentional because we decided we didn’t want people to be in position where they couldn’t create a new board, so we start the trial at 10. But the wording in the email is a bug then. Thanks for reporting. 

Mark P_ June 17, 2021

Thanks. A suggestion: in the email, tell people what will happen if they have more than 10 boards and choose not to continue with Business Class, e.g. say whether excess boards will be closed, deleted, etc. My concern when I got the email was whether one or more of my existing boards was going to be deleted.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2021

@Mark P_ there might be boards in the workspace that are not workspace visible, do you have other workspace members who might have created private boards?

Mark P_ June 11, 2021

I'm the only member.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2021

Is it possible the email was for a different Workspace ? Or maybe an older email which is connected to a different account?

Mark P_ June 11, 2021

Thanks. I only have one Trello account, and I verified that it has 1 workspace, 10 boards, and an unsolicited trial account for Business with 13 days left. The mail came yesterday.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events