Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close a board

Stefanie Winn October 11, 2021

I recently took over for the person who created the board.  I am an admin on the board.  I see Leave Board under Show Menu and I belive this is where I should also see Close Board

2 answers

0 votes
Stefanie Winn October 12, 2021

Thank you!  I will contact the person with the blue arrows.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2021

@Stefanie Winn  You're close! Go to show menu, and then click "... More" and then you'll see the options

close-board.gif

Thank you for your response!  This is what it looks like on my screenCapture.PNG

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

@Stefanie Winn strange. And you're sure you're an admin? 

Capture.PNG

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

@Stefanie Winn so you're a workspace admin, if you go to the board you're trying to close, what do you see next to the board name, team, and invite buttons? Like this?

image.png

Does it say Sandi Van Camp Team in the team name, and do you have those blue arrows on your profile avatar? (You can also see your role if you click on your picture avatar there.)

image.png

It says Van Camp Team and I do not have the blue arrows

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

@Stefanie Winn if you don't have the blue arrows, then I believe that means you're not an admin. It seems you're an admin of the workspace, but not the board itself. Do you see anyone with those blue arrows? If so, you should be able to ask them to either close the board, or make you an admin and then you should be able to close it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events