How to change the payment method from Credit card to wire transfer?

Admin June 15, 2022

Gents,

please note that we as a company don't have corporate visa payment and we need to change the payment method from Visa - which is paid by one of our team members - his personal visa, and we need to pay for both App's Trello Premium and rewind backup system.

we want to pay per year for both systems through bank wire transfer, please advice.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2022

Hey @Dr. Hamouda Walid - unfortunately we do not offer a wire transfer method. We can look into payments via purchase order for you, would that work? If so, please raise a billing ticket at https://trello.com/contact

We can only help you with billing surrounding Trello Premium. We cannot assist with billing related to 3rd party Power-Ups. 

Admin June 21, 2022

Actually, you do! vee from the billing department emailed me about this @Alex Waite 

Admin June 21, 2022

This is her email, kindly explain! @Alex Waite  ;

""Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian. We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. My name is Vee from the Billing and Licensing Team. I'll be happy to assist you today!
I understand that you want to pay per year for both systems through bank wire transfer.
We offer quoting and payment via the following methods: Bank Transfer, Mailed Check, ACH payments (for US banks only) if purchasing a Trello Premium or Enterprise subscription greater than $5,000 USD annually.
If this purchasing method and plan type fit within your organization, please let me know and I'll be happy to connect you to the appropriate team for further information.""

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2022

Hi @Dr. Hamouda Walid - if you are already speaking to Vee, then continue to speak to them about this matter. 

As Vee has noted, we only offer payment through bank transfer, mailed check or ACH payments. I'm not sure what 'wire transfer' is as this is an American term. If this is synonymous with one of the terms that Vee has mentioned, please continue to work with Vee. However, would note for the future that only the US (as far as I'm aware) uses the term 'wire transfer'. 

Like Admin likes this
Admin June 22, 2022

Ok, Thanks Alex for the usual great support.

Have a good day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events