Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change AUTOMATIC default choice of a checklist due date ?

Olivier Laflamme January 31, 2023

When I assign a due date to a checklist task, by default, the system put a reminder 1 day before the date limit.

• Is it possible to change this setting ? I would like to have ''NONE'' each time, since I need to manually change it EVERY time I assign a due date to a checklist task
  • If it is possible : how can I do it ? 

Thank you.

2023-01-31_15-57-29.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2023

Hi Olivier Laflamme,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The expected behaviour is that the default reminder will be set to the last reminder you set. If you set it to 1 day before, it should stay with that setting for the next card you update as well.

After doing a bit of testing, I'm seeing the same thing. For new cards it appears the default reminder is setting to 1 day before for me, even after setting a few new cards to 15 minutes before.  I did a bit more searching and found an internal bug ticket where this has been documented which is not capturing the recent change. Once it's fixed the mentioned behaviour will apply.

While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, as soon as one is available, we will deploy it.

Cheers,
Vishaal S | The Trello Team

Olivier Laflamme February 2, 2023

Thanks for your answer, Vishaal. 

Looking forward to the correction of the bug. 

Have a wonderful day.. 

Olivier

Iain Pritchard February 20, 2023

I have hit this bug as well. Glad its not just me... Looking forward to the fix.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events