Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to backup / download your content

Andy Oliver October 14, 2020

Hi All,

I know Trello boasts of a 99.9999% uptime rate etc, but is there a way to download all your information as a backup for elsewhere (preferably in a format that could be read without trello).

I've got no intention on leaving Trello, but the more I use it, the more information I have "in one place", which is a concern were Trello to suddenly go offline/disappear etc.

I looked on help, but the only backup link goes in a circle to security etc.

cheers

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2020

Sure there is a JSON export and you can buy a paid subscription for CSV export and then there are 3rd parties that do backups regularly like rewind.io

0 votes
Dasha Shakov May 6, 2021

Thanks for the shoutout, @Michael Pryor

@Andy Oliver – the Backups for Trello Power-Up can protect the mission-critical data stored in your organization's boards. With Backups for Trello, you can rest assured that your boards are automatically backed up daily.

In the case of a data disaster, you'd be able to use Backups for Trello to swiftly restore your boards back to the way they were when everything worked perfectly.

All of your data is stored in a user-friendly Rewind Vault. Should Trello experience any downtime, you'll still be able to access your backups.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events