How to add a google maps location on a card

Jonathan Thibault April 9, 2019

I want to add a location field on my card using google maps to help me to schedule a plan route. I tested the "Map" power-ups for mobile apps wich work fine on my cell­. But i need the same function type on my computer-based trello to help me view and print some plan routes. But i can't find nothing in the others powers-up and i try to find a solution for it. Any idea anyone?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2019

@Jonathan Thibault you can share a location by link, then just attach that link to a card (from any device)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2019

@Jonathan Thibault I actually did a fancy trick once with my apple watch sending messages to IFTTT, you can hard press the apple watch to "share location", so I set up an IFTTT recipe to take the link and post it to a new Trello card, that way I could easily send waypoints into Trello. I had no actual reason to do this I was just playing around :)

Jonathan Thibault April 11, 2019

Thanks for the suggestion it’s a good idea.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events