Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a comment on a attachment while using a mobile device

Nicholas Robinson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 29, 2022

While using the desktop version of Trello I am able to add a comment to an attachment, but while using a mobile device I do not see that option.  It very important that my field production is adding a comment to a picture to describe what is going on in the photo

2 answers

0 votes
Christopher Eyl July 6, 2022

I wish I had an answer for you Nicholas. All I can do is commiserate. I don't understand why this critical feature has been overlooked in the mobile apps (at least on iPhone). If we're wrong about this, please Atlanssian team, enlighten us! If we're right about this, please consider adding the feature to mobile apps that don't include it. 

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2022

Hi Nicholas, 

Which device are you using? You should be able to attach files to your cards. It's a feature we have. 

Christopher Eyl July 6, 2022

That's not what Nicholas is saying. The gist is that you cannot comment on an already existing attachment in the mobile app … at least on iPhone you can't. For me it makes the Trello app fairly pointless since I need to comment on nearly every attachment added to a card. So instead of using the app, I use Trello in my phone's web browser so I can add comments to attachments. This is contrary to messages I get constantly from Atlassian saying that the iOS app is the better experience. 

Like Hasani Thomas likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events