Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Re-assign Board orders to my preference

Franklin Tseng May 12, 2022

I will like to be able to move boards within a workspace so that the most important board or the one that i need to work on most to appear on the top of the list.  How can I do that? right now, the boards are arranged alphabetically.  Able to move them with my finger easily will be really helpful. 

This is one big reason why I change from asana as Asana's board, or project orders cannot be changed once i enter it.  

1 answer

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2022

Starred boards can be rearranged in any order you choose by dragging and dropping. There's no limit to the number of starred boards you have, so you can even star every board within your Workspace if that works best for you. This article should help! 

Franklin Tseng May 15, 2022

Hi Andrea, Thanks for your quick answer.  I tried star the board in the workspace. I can move it anywhere when I star all the boards, that is really neat.  Love it.  

There are problems with Android and Ipad. I am one of those that have all 3 OS's.  Both Android and ipad does not work even after starred. I cannot move them.  

I will be using Trello mostly in my mobile platform, so this functionality will be very important.  

Franklin Tseng May 15, 2022

I am a Property Management professional. With the number of properties, not all have urgent problems, and able to move them around as problems crop up and place them at the prominent place will be an absolute help.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events