Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many users a free board can have?

mjimena__ June 10, 2020

I would like to know how many guests I can invite on a free personal board. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

Hi @mjimena__ ,

Welcome to the community!

As per as my information there is no limit on the invitation. You can invite as many people as you want in a Trello Board.

For more information visit https://help.trello.com/article/732-adding-observers-to-boards

mjimena__ June 10, 2020

Thanks, The link refers to a business account and I don't have one. I would like to continue using the free version and I wasn't able to find any docs that certify that if I invite users it will continue to be free.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2020

Hi @mjimena__ ,

Don't worry you can add people on your board without any hesitation and it will continue to be free.

Dave Forsyth November 14, 2023

But, how many Members (edit access) can be included in a Workspace or Board on a free account?

Anthony MacLean February 19, 2024

Its free. Single board single users are free. Workspace (ie users who use multiple boards) are charged at $12.50 USD (current pricing at time of writing) and admin users are 12.50 also. But single board users are free. Single board users have almost full access. I use Trello for a host of businesses on this basis. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events