Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can add a label and remove another when is next to defeat?

Margarita Gomez Lince July 13, 2022

When I used the rules when the due date is marked as incomplete in a card with a due date due tomorrow, add the orange "TRÁMITE POR VENCER" label to the card, and remove the green "TRÁMITE EN PROCESO" label from the card it not add the orange label and not remove the green label.

Please help

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

Hi @Margarita Gomez Lince welcome to the community! It sounds like you might need a due date command instead? Your command trigger is "when a due date is marked as incomplete". What that means is it will trigger when a card was previously marked as complete, and then you marked it incomplete.

mark complete.PNG

What might make more sense is to create a due date command like this for example:

due date command.PNG

Just make sure you have the "Advanced" toggle turned on in order to add the "with an incomplete due date" condition.

0 votes
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2022

Hi, so you have a problem with butler with due date and labels? I add the tags because I don't have the answer

Hope you will have it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events