Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does ranking function across multiple boards

Raymond Nagel October 1, 2018

Let's assume I have 3 (or more) Project-Boards, with more or less the same setup/content. At least they all have a 'Today' list with several Cards.

Is there a possibility to have a 'view' in which you can see all 'Today' Cards from all projects?In this way, you could prioritize your Today task better, without having to switch between all projects.

1 answer

0 votes
Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2018

Hi Raymond! Would these Today cards have due dates assigned to them, or do you mean having a view that's based on the list selected from each board?

I'd love for Trello to have a better "Today" view where users can see cards due across all boards. Unfortunately the Cards view (click on your avatar » Cards) only displays and sorts cards across all boards based on board (those you're assigned to) and due date (based on the due dates you've set). You can filter the Cards view further by selecting the board you only want to see data from, or cards based on activity.

Raymond Nagel October 2, 2018

This is not the answer I hoped for, but "click on your avatar » Cards" already helps me out.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events