Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I specify the font to use for a board?

mckaysalisbury July 21, 2019

First off, I love Trello. I have dozens of personal boards. And there's a lot that I love about it. 

Today though, I was going to start a new board, and in this case, I found that it's pretty critical that I can distinguish a capital i, with a lower case L. In the standard trello font, they are virtually indistinguishable ("lllIIlllIIIllIIIlllIlIlllIIIllIIIlIIIlllIIlIIIlllIlIlI"). I understand that I could probably do custom formatting in markdown for one or the other (or both), but that would be very tedious to do on almost every card front and back. Is there something I could do to change the font for this board, so that the letters are actually distinguishable? Perhaps a power up of some sort?

1 answer

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2019

@mckaysalisburyUnfortunately there is no way to directly change the font.

However, if you are a bit technical you could look for a Firefox or Chrome extension which allows you to change the fonts in your browser.

mckaysalisbury July 26, 2019

Yeah, that seems more trouble than its worth. I will just use a different tool. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events