How do I remove the clickable link from an email address in the card description text.

Bradley Boulton April 4, 2023

When I type an email address in a card description, it always shows up as a blue clickable link.  How do I disable that on a case by case basis?

2 answers

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2023

Another option is to format the email text as if it were a code-block.

In the formatting options, next to Bold/Italics in the ... dropdown, click on code.

Or just select the email and hit ctrl+shift+M for the shortcut.

0 votes
Riley Venable (Atlas Bench)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

To disable the blue clickable link for an email address in a card description, you can type the email address with spaces. For example, if the email address is "example@email.com", you can type "example @ email.com". This will prevent the email address from automatically turning into a clickable link. Another option is to use a markdown format by adding backticks (`) before and after the email address. This will display the email address as plain text.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events