Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove preview for the Google Drive Power up?

CA Jarrett June 14, 2018

I am loving the Google Drive power up, but the folders I am attaching to certain cards have dozens of files in them. This is making the card incredibly unwieldy. How can I remove the preview for Google Drive and just have the folder itself show up?

I've searched for an answer for this but can't seem to find anything. Thanks for any help!

2 answers

0 votes
trevor.tomion July 28, 2021

I second this request  :-). I love the power up, but my templates are bogged down with the preview. Just occurred to me that work around could be hyperlinking the Google Drive folder rather than using the power up. That would give you quick access without all the file previews.

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2018

Hi there,

I can definitely see how so many files in a folder like that could make the card a little difficult to manage!

Unfortunately, right now, there's not a way to change how the attached files are shown with the Drive Power-Up enabled, but I'll make sure our team sees how this is affecting you, and we may be able to make some adjustments in a future version of the Power-Up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events