How do I put emojis in a list title?

Hello - I was watching the Agile Workflow In Trello webinar and saw a board that had emojis in the list titles. Brian showed the viewers how to do put emojis in there on a Mac but said he didn't know how to do it on a PC. How do I do it on a PC (running Chrome on Windows 7)?

Webinar link:

http://info.trello.com/webinar-typ/agile-workflows-trello?submissionGuid=937e1f7d-fa01-4f6b-8ac1-3b11246be6e7

Check out the 54:30 mark

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Matthew N Community Champion Jun 20, 2017

Hey Nathan,

Download an Emoji keyboard on your Windows PC, and then you can insert the emoji in the list name... Mac OS already has that built in, which is why it was easy for Brian to use the cntrl+command+space option to add it.

Also, you can do it from your touch keyboard. Here's instruction (scroll to Windows)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 23, 2018 in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

997 views 14 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you