I have a Trello board that I created some time ago (so exact circumstances forgotten) which for some reason is showing under [My Name]'s Projects. I don't actually manage or belong to a team, and I want to move this board so that it sits in the Personal Boards category, together with my other boards.
How do I do this?
After some continued poking around I've been able to answer my own question:
1. Go to the Board view/page.
2. Click on Show Menu (top right under avatar)
3. Click on More… click on Settings…
4. Click on Change Team, which includes the option of (none).
5. Choosing (none) will move/return the board to the Personal Boards category.
So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs