Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I link a board as a card within another board?

Grace Jensen January 5, 2021

We are a real estate company and we have a 2021 transaction board with the lists: Coming Soon, Active, Pending, Closed.

Then I have a separate board for each transaction. 

I want each transaction board to show as a card within the main 2021 transaction board so I can see an overview of which phase each transaction is in with the ability to click each transaction card to then open up that transaction's board. 

3 answers

1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021
1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2021

Right now, you could use a Power-Up like Card Sync, or Unito.

In a few months, we will have the ability to make board cards, and mirrored cards which you could probably use to solve this.

You could also use the Team table view to just look at multiple boards in one view.

Grace Jensen January 5, 2021

Please keep me updated when we have the ability to make board cards!

0 votes
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2021

Hey there, Unito employee here! You can use our Trello- Trello integration so that your transaction board is an overview of each transaction. You can also create a Trello masterboard. Attached are some links with more information so you can see if it suits your needs. Please let me know if you have any further questions and I would be happy to help :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events