How do I get the show menu option under more to show me a copy board option?

Jeremiah Waller June 8, 2019

When I click on the show menu option and select more i can only see the print and export option but not a copy board option. 

2 answers

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2019

The Copy function is available for all boards, but it might be that your account is in an experiment with a simplified view. This is a feature we're testing for new users to help teach them how to use Trello incrementally.

If you head into your Board Menu on the right side of your board, then go to More and then Settings, you'll see an option to skip ahead and open up all of the expected features!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2019

Thank you for letting me know Michael, I did not realize that Trello was experimenting with a simplified view. This helps a lot.

Jodi

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2019

Hi @Jeremiah Waller the copy board option appears for public boards, to protect the integrity of the private board. You could ask the individual to make the board public for a moment while you copy the board as a template and then switch it back to private.

Thanks,

jodi 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events