Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get in contact with someone at Trello for bug fixes?

CP September 9, 2024

My company uses trello and my account is the only one with a bug. I can log in and open a task, but the site freezes after it opens, not allowing me to click on any of the buttons or details. Then it shows the page is unresponsive and the site shuts down shortly after. I've updated my computer, restarted it, shut it down, and made sure it was the only page open, but I haven't had any luck. 

I'm trying to find the support email for atlassian/trello, but I keep going in circles. How do I contact them directly to fix this? 

4 answers

0 votes
Renato Fagaraz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2024

Hello @CP

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with Trello. You can reach out to our support team directly through the following link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/. However, please be aware that starting June 2024, only Trello users with an active paid subscription will be able to submit support tickets directly.

In the meantime, you can report bugs through the forums, but we need more information to effectively submit a bug report. Could you please try the following steps to help us identify the issue:

1. Try logging into your Trello account from a colleague's computer to see if the issue persists. This will help us determine if the problem is specific to your computer.

2. Ask a colleague to log into their Trello account on your computer to see if they experience the same issue. This can help identify if it's an account-specific issue or related to your computer setup.

3. Create a new board and a test card to see if the problem occurs there as well. This will help us understand if the issue is specific to your company's board.

Also could you make sure you're using a supported browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari. Sometimes, browser-specific issues can cause these kinds of problems.

Once you've tried these steps, please let us know the results!

0 votes
CP September 9, 2024

Neither works sadly. The email isn't monitored and trying to get the right prompts for email support doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

Rishabh Jhawar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2024

I feel your pain. I have requested assistance from the Atlassian Support team.

0 votes
CP September 9, 2024

That page doesn't work or provide a solution to my problems. I need to get a support email or something.

Rishabh Jhawar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2024

Trello team can be reached for email support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

As far as I know, Trello does not provide phone support.

Also, give this a try support@trello.com.

0 votes
Rishabh Jhawar
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2024

Hello @CP ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Use this to reach to suppport: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/

Regards,

RJ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events