Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Trello Support for Free Plans

Hey, Trello Community!

Over the past few years, the exponential growth of Trello’s user base has made it difficult to scale dedicated support for users on the free plan, causing longer wait times during peak volume periods. Therefore, starting June 2024, only Trello users with an active paid subscription will be able to submit support tickets. If you’re utilizing the free edition of Trello, you will be unable to open a ticket via our Support portal. However, we encourage you to raise your question in the Atlassian Community or search for an answer in the Trello Knowledge Base.

The Atlassian Community is a vibrant hub for users of all Atlassian products, including Trello, ranging from beginners to experts. This shift toward a Community-based support model is aligned with how support is currently provided for free editions of other Atlassian products. 

To help you navigate and use the Community effectively, we've put together a helpful demo that showcases its features and benefits. You can watch the Atlassian Community demo here: Get Involved with Atlassian Community.

We hope this shift allows users to quickly find answers to questions already asked by fellow users, or connect with a fellow Trello expert within the Community to answer a unique question. For more information about this change, please check out this help article in Trello Support. We greatly appreciate your continued support as Trello continues to scale, innovate, and help millions of teams across the globe! 

4 comments

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2024

A logical step and alignment with the other products and plans.

Like # people like this
Muhammad Mehfoz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 22, 2024

Try to best forecomming 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2024

<ECHO> 

Exactly what @Dave Mathijs said.

<ECHO>

Thanks for this update @Erika Storli

Christine Potochny
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2024

I've been using Trello for years (cycling through free and paid plans). Currently on a free plan ("I think"? since Trello does not even show me what plan I'm on ).  But I digress..

Trello "free" has been bugging A LOT starting in the past 3 to 6 months. What happened?  Boards don't load, archived cards do not disappear from lists, active cards when clicked are "not found" and other bugs and annoyances that make Trello very frustrating.  (MacBook Pro here, on Chrome).

Will moving to a paid plan get rid of the bugs?  I have a feeling NOT and so I hesitate to do so.  Very disappointed as I (used to) love the product.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events