Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect a Jira Service desk to a Trello board?

Eva Foussat April 12, 2019

We had a previous employee set up a project management system using both Jira Agile for management and Jira Service Desk for people to file project requests. Since he left, it's too complex to maintain so we've gone back to Trello boards. The Service Desk works well though so is there a way to have the requests automatically show up on our Trello board? Some googling has hinted as yes, but I have no idea how to do that, seeing as I didn't set any of this Jira stuff up.

1 answer

0 votes
Ed Gaile
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

Eva -

Have you looked at the Trello JIRA power up?  That can help handle the integration for you.

Reference link to Trello JIRA Power up

-Ed

Guy Cooper February 18, 2020

Hi Ed, the Trello JIRA power up integration doesn't seem to enable you to automatically sync JIRA issues to Trello cards. it looks like you can only create a card in Trello, Create and Issue in Jira and then manually link the two?

Like # people like this
Caner OKCUOGLU November 22, 2021

Hi Cooper,

How can i manually link Jira Task with Trello Cards? Should i create same things at both things?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events