Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a calendar for just specific cards and NOT a whole board?

Lindsey Townsley April 26, 2017

My company manages our editorial calendar via Trello. Each editorial story has it's own card and each month has it's own group of cards. I'd like to turn the cards into a calendar so we can see it layed out.

The caveat is that these cards are part of a larger marketing board with other projects on it. I don't want to see the other marketing card due dates when activating the Trello calendar, I only want the editorial cards. 

Is this possible? 

1 answer

0 votes
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2017

the calendar powerup will respect board filtering. if you can filter out the cards you don't want to see, they won't appear on the calendar either.

Here's an example on my personal task board. For the purpose of this exercise, I've applied a filter to only show my personal tasks, and hide my work related tasks:

2017-04-28 11_03_26-Tasks _ Trello.png

Lindsey Townsley April 28, 2017

Thank you, Francis! It's great to know that filtering is an option and I think this will solve the problem. Can you please share how-to steps on how to filter?

francis_peixoto April 28, 2017

Devon Henderson recently posted an excellent article on the power of filters on Trello. Her exposé would do better justice to the functionality than what I can fit in a comment. I wholeheartedly suggest you give it a read.

The article is here : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Effective-ways-to-filter-your-Trello-board/ba-p/579781

Lindsey Townsley April 28, 2017

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events