Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could we hide useless activity stream but just keep useful comment under activity?

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

Hey there,

is there a way to just hide useless activities stream but just keep useful comments there? I am using Unito as for sync to create master board and executive board, unfortunately every time sync it will create an activity, and most of them basically no value to me at all, anyway that we could edit or hide it?

Trello question.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

Hi @RenoT 

Click on the Hide Details button present near the Activity section.

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

Hey Deepanshu,

Thanks for the comments, but when you click Hide Details button, it will hide all details in history, which we still want to see some of them, especially comments people put on the cards, not those movement...

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

@RenoT 

When you click on Hide details button, only the activity details are hidden. Comments will still be displayed.

See the below screenshots for more details:

1) When Details are visible:Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 11.16.46 AM.png

2) After clicking on "Hide Details" Button.

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 11.16.37 AM.png

The comments are still displayed.

However, if you want to see some activity details also but hide some of the activity details, that is not possible.

You can either hide all the activity details or show all the activity details.

Comments will be displayed in both cases.

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2020

Hey Deepanshu, thanks a lot for your input, my bad, the hide command did just hiding activities not comments, I also find some extension that I could use to auto hide all activities cross all you boards, of course, you could show details as you want... have a great day...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events