Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can non-admin Users change labels on cards?

Jason Wisdom June 28, 2017

Hi!

I am running an Agile Development project. I want users to be able to assign/change labels associated with their cards. For some reason they do not see this option. How do I give users permission to set labels?

Thank you,

Jason

2 answers

0 votes
Jason Wisdom June 28, 2017

That worked - thank you! 

Admin interface is a bit confusing because of this...but you identified exactly what needed to be done. Thanks again.

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2017

Hey Jason

Are these same users that are not able to change labels able to edit, move, copy cards and perform other tasks? Immediatly, it sounds like they may have been added to the board as an observer, or added as a team member to the board but not fully on the board.

Any member of the board, if they aren't observer, should be able to contribute to the board in the same way including assigning and changing labels.

Being a member (or admin) of a team does not automatically grant access to a board, so a user will also need to be added to the board as a member.

Open a board and click on the "Show Menu" button in the top right-hand corner. The Add Member section is at the top.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events