Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i delete my Trello account

Sajed Salam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2020

I have several Atlassian product access (Jira, Confleuence, Trello).  I would like to delete only my Trello account and appreciate help for doing so?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2020

Update:

When using Trello with an Atlassian account, it's not possible to delete the Trello account separately.

A Trello account can only be deleted if the entire Atlassian account is also deleted. 

Hello Sajed,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our customer advocates about the same question and they mentioned that they created a ticket with support.

Reading the details on the ticket, I can see that you are trying to delete your Atlassian account, but since you use Jira and Confluence, you can't delete, otherwise, you will not be able to access the products.

If a Trello account is not an Atlassian account, you must go directly to your Trello profile https://trello.com/your/account.

On the bottom of the page, you will find the option to delete your Trello account:

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 14.13.37.png

For more details, please check the documentation below:

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events