Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I set which board opens automatically in app?

Melissa Wozniak March 1, 2022

Whenever I open the Trello app, it goes to an old board and I have to exit out to my workspace. I closed all boards except for the one I’m currently working on, and it STILL opens that old board and prompts me to reopen it. Does anyone know how to set the default board in the app so this old one doesn’t keep popping up?? Thank you so much for your help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2022

Yes it is up in the menu at the top. I think under “boards>set default board”. 

Melissa Wozniak March 4, 2022

Thanks for helping me with this, Michael! Would you be able to post a screenshot of what you’re seeing? I have clicked on every single menu item in the iPhone app and there is nothing remotely close to “set default board.”

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2022

Oh I thought you were using the Desktop app. If you are on mobile this sounds like a cache problem. 

try the Settings app in iOS and the scroll down to Trello settings. There is a switch to “clear on launch” the cache so next time you load the app it clears the cache. Or just delete the app, reinstall and log in again. 

Melissa Wozniak March 4, 2022

Clearing the cache didn’t work, but reinstalling the app did. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events