Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I retrieve my notes?

csdenton September 6, 2021

I haven't used Trello in a while. When I logged back on today I found it had "closed" most of my boards and is now demanding payment to unlock them.

Is it possible to recover the contents? The only options it gives me is pay or delete.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2021

Sounds like you might have missed the memo. Trello made changes recently that means you're limited to 10 boards per workspace on the freemium plan. If you want to recover the boards, you'd need to reduce your boards within a workspace to <10. From there, you can then re-open boards. If you want to stay on the free plan and have more than 10 boards, this is totally doable - all you need to do is spread all the boards out over multiple workspaces. There is no limit to the number of workspaces you can have. 

Thanks! Moving boards to a new workspace worked.

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2021

Hi @csdenton ,

Could you please confirm your plan details? Did you have Trello Gold which has expired now? You can check you plan details from here - trello.com/my/billing .

No, I didn't have Trello Gold. I wasn't even aware there was a limit until I logged on and found it suddenly limited.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2021

Thanks @csdenton for clarifying and I agree with the above from @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows . I hope your issues are now sorted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events