Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I retrieve deleted lists and cards (not archived, but deleted)??

ggordon2 March 8, 2022

How can I retrieve deleted lists and cards (not archived, but deleted)??

I had archived lists and card and then deleted them.

Is there a way I can retrieve them? It's only been 1 day. Just curious what I can do and if it's possible to retrieve them, I just need to know how.

Thanks.

Gary

1 answer

0 votes
Dasha Shakov March 8, 2022

Hi @ggordon2

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

While you can recover archived lists and cards, deleted lists and cards in Trello cannot be restored unless you have a backup & recovery Power-Up like Backups for Trello. Without a Power-Up in place, they are permanently deleted.

As a new user, it's great to learn what you can and cannot recover early so you can protect your data accordingly.

With the Backups for Trello Power Up you can restore Boards, Lists, Cards, Checklists, Custom Fields, Labels & Attachments. Rewind runs daily automated backups and protects you against innocent mistakes like accidental deletion. It's a safety net that lets you restore your entire board back to a time when everything worked perfectly.

You can try Rewind Backups for free for 7 days. Afterwards, it's $1/board/month.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to my comment or you can send me an email at dasha@rewind.com. I'm happy to help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events