Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I recover data that disappears at a click of a button?

Kimberly Devall September 19, 2020

This is happening consistently.  I have a significant amount of data on a card.  It is saved and then with an accidental click of a key the entire data is GONE!!!  I am beyond fed up.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I need to know I can rely on my data being saved and not that easily being completely erased.  Is it possible to get the data back or is it really gone.

If gone, then so am I.

Thanks

Kim

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2020

@Kimberly Devall are you talking about accidentially archiving the card using the "c" keyboard shortcut, or are you talking about accidentally erasing content in the description?

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2020

If its happening regular, put a back up in place.

I copy whole boards into my work space and just have COPY board name DATE-TIME as the copy name.  Then, I can move a card back by copy to LIVE BOARD.

For me, its working with idiots that either wont care, cant care, cant be bothered ... wont blink about it even if you tell them, as its you that has to redo.

Its the occasional user that goes in and destroys something that is somebody's live work area because they dont know, dont care or know better.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events