Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I merge two of my accounts on Trello?

Info Information June 22, 2022

If I have a new email with a trello account (no boards on it though) and I'd like to merge it with my old trello account (which has boards) without losing any of my boards, how do I do that? 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2022

Hi there,

While we don't have a way to directly merge two different accounts, we do have a workaround you can try.

# Log into the account you *do not* wish to use anymore.
# Read 'How to transfer boards to a new account' and use the Transfer boards tool to transfer all of your boards to the account you want to keep. Make sure to use the correct username or email address here, as the original account will lose access to those boards after doing this.
# Log out of Trello.
# Log in as the user you wish to keep using, who should now have access to the other user's boards.

Once you've confirmed that the account you intend to use has access to all of the information you need, you can close the account you no longer want by following these steps: https://help.trello.com/article/749-deleting-your-trello-account

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events