Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I import information from Monday.com

Lorizette Contreras January 26, 2022

I am trying to decide on switching to Trello but I need to import all my information from Monday,com.  I tried adding smart import but it didnt work.  Anyone else done this or know how.  

2 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Another option is Unito. Unito isn't really designed as an import tool, but it can be used for that purpose. What it allows you to do is create a synced connection between two tools (or even sync multiple Trello boards together). It could be a good option especially if there is some overlap with people using Monday.com while you're in the process of transitioning to Trello - any changes made in Monday to tasks already synced will update accordingly in Trello.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Hi @Lorizette Contreras , welcome to the community.

Here is a link to a document about importing into Trello - importing-data-into-trello 

It may be that there is a Zappier option out there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events