Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add labels to link cards?

EWal May 11, 2022

I would like to also organize link cards with labels, but neither the edit menu nor the shortcut work. Do you know a workaround to add labels zu link cards except from converting them to regular cards?

Thanks you in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2022

@EWal 

Looks like the link is a checklist item. You need to find the card using the card link. That will set the point on the card for you to add a label. 

EWal May 13, 2022

Thanks for your quick reply. Maybe I explained it wrong, but the link is not a checklist item. It is a type of card that you get, if you only insert a link. The card then shows a preview for the link and can be clicked to get to the linked page directly. In its edit menu I only get the options "move", "copy", "archive" and "convert to regular card". If I convert it to a regular card, I can add labels but the card is no longer a clickable link and the preview disappears. I was wondering, if there is any workaround to also add labels to those clickable link cards.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2022

@EWal 

As far as I know you cannot. You need to convert it.

The legacy copy and paste gives you a card you can work with. 

So you have to make a choice between the 2.

You might be interested in this https://github.com/xu2xulim/Superhero/blob/master/Superhero%20on%20deta/Micros/Legacy.md

here’s my very unprofessionally made video. 

https://youtu.be/Mj5vUyZbujM

EWal May 13, 2022

Thanks a lot!
In this case I hope that this will be enabled with future updates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events