Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How Do I Find Source of Duplicated Card?

I have a card that keeps appearing each month on one of my boards and I can’t find the origin of where it’s coming from.

I believe I had originally set it up as a repeating card, but then archived it and the repeating still occurred, even from the archived card.

So I went into my archive to search for it and deleted all cards with that name and yet it still keeps duplicating.

I’ve looked under the “Repeats” powerup menu on the board and it isn’t listed there either.

And yet this card keeps duplicating every month! How can I stop it?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

So it seems I’ve solved this myself. I’ll explain in case anyone has the same issue.

I checked the activity based on advice from the “Repeating Cards” trello how to guide, and it said the activity should link to the original card. It didn’t. It just said ”added by Luke”.

I racked my brain then remembered I’d set up an If This Then That automation years ago. I found it and disabled that, so should be solved, finally!

0 votes

In my case, checking activities for "copied [duplicate card name link] from [original card name link] in [list name]", clicking the original card name link and then disabling/removing repeats in that card solved it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events