Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide/Remove Trello Activity List

Gordon Smart February 12, 2018

Is it possible to hide the activity list in Trello. We wish to post read only public boards and don't want to show all the updates/ changes that may have happened on the board as it has been developed or on an ongoing basis.  

1 answer

1 vote
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2018

Hey Gordon

There's not, unfortunately, a way to hide/remove the activity list at this time.  Consider making a feature request

Toni Pienonen November 12, 2018

It's a feature that has been addressed many times but never added :)

Like Joel Wasinger likes this
aeipsuccess January 15, 2019

There's a workaround (may need to do this for all cards however):
1. Click on the card to open it in view
2. find the right-hand side button called "Copy"
3. a duplicate card will be created with no activity logs
4. delete old card with activity logs

Hope this helps!

Like Admin likes this
Wendie Hipolito April 23, 2020

When I copy a card it brought the activity over with it. :(

Like ActualiZ PMO likes this
ActualiZ PMO June 25, 2020

Hi Wendie, I am not sure whether you have resolved the above mentioned problem? if not, when you choose the copy option the pop-up which results will have a number of possible checklist items, depending on if they are present on the card. One of the items checked on your card will say "Comments" (x) where x is the number of comments it found in your card. If you uncheck this box it will not copy your comments across. Hope this helps?sample.PNG

Jeppe Klausen June 16, 2022

I have this issue aswell, any new inputs here to remove the Work log from cards?

Best from Jeppe 😊

Like # people like this
E v Wyk September 22, 2022

Yes, dealing with clients on shared boards - don't want to show every single log of activity, unprofessional

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events