Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help says: "Add Checklists via the "Add Checklist" button in the "Add" section of the card back" ???

Paul VanVreede June 6, 2019

I am try to add a checklist to a card. Looked in HELP and it gives me the above sentence. Still have not found the "Add Checklist" button. What is the "card back". It is as clear as MUD.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

Hi @Paul VanVreede when you look at the card in your boards that is the front of the card, when you click on an individual card (hover over and click your right mouse or track pad on laptop) it opens up a larger view so you can see the details inside (that is what they are referring to as the card back). On the right size you will see Checklist button, click on that to create your checklist. Here is a screenshot, you will see that you can have several checklists in one card.

checklist.png

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Paul VanVreede June 6, 2019

Thanks Jodi.

Evidently I needed to add Power Ups to my board. Something I found by accident in my stumbling around. Then it worked exactly as you describe. Thanks for your help.

Paul

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

Thanks Paul, I am glad to hear this has now been resolved for you.

Have a great day!
Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events