It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Help says: "Add Checklists via the "Add Checklist" button in the "Add" section of the card back" ???

I am try to add a checklist to a card. Looked in HELP and it gives me the above sentence. Still have not found the "Add Checklist" button. What is the "card back". It is as clear as MUD.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 06, 2019

Hi @Paul VanVreede when you look at the card in your boards that is the front of the card, when you click on an individual card (hover over and click your right mouse or track pad on laptop) it opens up a larger view so you can see the details inside (that is what they are referring to as the card back). On the right size you will see Checklist button, click on that to create your checklist. Here is a screenshot, you will see that you can have several checklists in one card.

checklist.png

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Thanks Jodi.

Evidently I needed to add Power Ups to my board. Something I found by accident in my stumbling around. Then it worked exactly as you describe. Thanks for your help.

Paul

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 06, 2019

Thanks Paul, I am glad to hear this has now been resolved for you.

Have a great day!
Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,550 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you