Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me delete a workspace

Karen Fisher January 11, 2022

A workspace was created under my login. There are no boards in this workspace. I want to delete it. Whatever was created in the past was for an 2017 event that never took place.

The button to delete the workspace is greyed out, even after I retype its name into the field as instructed.

How can I delete this?

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi @Karen Fisher 👋

Welcome to the Community! Hmm that's strange, are you able to test this on a different browser in case there is something interfering with it (like Michael points out)?

I would also recommend raising a ticket directly with Trello Support here - https://trello.com/en-GB/contact - this way the team can take a look at the backend for you and try to identify the problem. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2022

Are you able to login in an incognito or private window and try again?  I'm not certain but if I had to guess there could be a browser extension or something interfering with the code that checks that you typed the name correctly in the box before enabling the button.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events