Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help make Trello better for your team working on Mobile

Sophia Fleming-Benite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2019

I work as a Product Manager on our mobile apps and I am hoping to get your help in brainstorming for a new idea we have to make the mobile apps better for you and your team! We are hoping to learn more about how your team works on mobile, and specifically on how you catch up on what's next. We would also like to run some new ideas by you and see if they would fit your needs.

Please reach out directly if you would be interested in setting up a Zoom call to chat. My email is sflemingbenite@atlassian.com

3 answers

0 votes
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2019

Hi Sophia, Thanks for kicking off the conversation and asking for feedback. 

Would love to see the new ideas around making the mobile apps work better. 

Currently, my number 1 pain point is not being able to reply to comments (Android app user). This makes it more painful to follow up with specific things (as you said, "what's next").

Sophia Fleming-Benite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2019

That makes a lot of sense, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to discussing further!

Like Carolyn French likes this
0 votes
Marcos Dias Alves August 12, 2019

I have just switched from iPhone to Android and the first application I installed on my new smartphone was Trello; absolutelly no migration issues at all. My only comment so far is that the offering of power-ups on mobile is quite limited. Regards.

Sophia Fleming-Benite
Atlassian Team
August 13, 2019

Thanks for this feedback, really happy to hear your migration was smooth. And we hope to offer more powerups on mobile soon. Would you be available for a call to discuss more about your experience using Trello 1-1?

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

I love the Trello ios mobile app. I use mobile to update my boards on the fly and check in with my teams while on the road. I especially love the airplane mode feature where I can do a brain dump while on a flight and as soon as I am back to data or wifi everything updates. 

Sophia Fleming-Benite
Atlassian Team
August 12, 2019

That's great to hear, Jodi! Would you be willing to hop on a call to chat more about your workflow?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

Yes absolutely! Happy to help in any way I can, I will send you an email :)

Like Sophia Fleming-Benite likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events