Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues with commands in Butler to add checklist items as tasks

Briggs July 26, 2022

I keep getting the error "CANT_PARSE_COMMAND" when trying to do this. I've followed the help articles with screenshots on how to set this up. Basically I want to have a master checklist of all items, and then when that card is moved into a certain list such as "Do This Week" that those checklist items also become linked cards. I'm including a screenshot of what I'm doing- it must be wrong, because I keep getting that same error. Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.11.38 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Andrew Fecenko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2022

Hi @Briggs

I'm an engineer on the Trello Automation team and I took a look at what's going on here. For some reason the command isn't being sent to our servers correctly and we suspect that a browser extension is at fault.
Could you try opening an incognito window (or temporarily disabling your extensions) and then create the command again?

Briggs July 26, 2022

Wow, that worked! Should I do all my automation in incognito because of this weird browsers extension issue? 

0 votes
Briggs July 26, 2022

I also tried to do it as a button, which also failed. Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.43.28 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events