Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have new email set up with password but still cannot log in keeps taking me to old email

Diana Vickers August 22, 2022

I changed my email which was accepted and have new password but when I try and log into my paid for Trello account it takes me back to my old email.  The only way in which I can get into my account is through the cache which is not safe.  I have tried numerous times to explain this but given links which do not work and take me to Atlassian

Also I have a member for which I pay for the privilege but she has changed her email address and I am unable to change it as there is no where in settings to do this.  Consequently I am not notified when she makes changes.  

I am getting exceedingly frustrated with your service of which I am paying!!

Please will you sort this now

Many thanks

Diana Vickers

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2022

Hello @Diana Vickers ,

It might be due to Atlassian's SSO. the old account is still logged in someplace like Atlassian Support, Community or any other app.

Actually I've 2 Atlassian account's. so I'm using 2 browsers. as per your question I'm believing some old caches and cookies in the browser, can you please check by logging into "Incong" browser.

Thanks.

Diana Vickers August 22, 2022

Yes I used incognito and it worked and your explanation was sound.  Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events