cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guests in two boards different Workspaces

Olivert Lara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2023

I've read that guests who are members in two boards in the same Workspace are billed as a multi-board guest, my question is, if the guest is a member in two boards but the boards are in two different Workspaces, are they considered multi-board guests and billed accordingly too? or the guest would be free of charge? I just want to be sure. Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2023

Hi Olivert!

Yes, this is correct:

I've read that guests who are members in two boards in the same Workspace are billed as a multi-board guest

If they belong to two boards in one Workspace (Standard or Premium), then they are considered multi-board guests and billed accordingly, unless they are already billed as a member of that Workspace. 

The Trello Standard or Premium subscription is per-Workspace-member, which means that every person that you invite to be a member of your Workspace will incur an additional charge. A guest is someone who is a member of a board in a Workspace but is not a member of the Workspace itself. You can check how billing works with Premium here.

That means, if the guest is a member in two boards but the boards are in two different Workspaces (Standard or Premium) then they are considered single-board guests for each of those Workspaces and will not be billed.

For reference:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard 

Hope this helps!

If this post helps your query, then please consider Accept answer to help the other users find it more quickly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events