Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings… how do I get more involved in community and assignments

Osabuohien George Osazenaye May 2, 2023

Really want to get more involved in community, meet new persons with like minds and upgraded version of tech form.

2 answers

2 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Osabuohien George Osazenaye 

One of the best ways is to be in this exact community.  I start the first hour of my working day by going through and answering peoples Trello problems.  I reserve once a week to go through the groups outside of my core passion of Trello to see what is happening in the rest of the community.  There are some great resources here to learn, teach and connect  It is where I started and something that kick starts my day.

You can get involved in Friday Fun too:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Watercooler-discussions/Signups-for-Friday-Fun-February-2023-to-June-2023/td-p/2266040

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Osabuohien George Osazenaye 👋

Welcome to the Community! It's easy to get involved in the Community whether you want to answer questions, engage in discussions or write articles, plus all the fun themed months/days we always have running. 

But if you're really looking to meet likeminded individuals the best place to go is the Atlassian Community Events (ACE for short). We run virtual, hybrid and in-person events all the time around the globe. I myself run events for Rotterdam and I can say with certainty if you get involved in any ACE events (it doesn't have to be local) you'll meet new people all with a love for Atlassian and the biggest bonus is we're all super friendly and welcoming. 

I hope this helps but if you have any more questions areound getting engaged with the Community just shout 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events