Great Atlassian Community Session to learn Trello

HarryH November 24, 2020

Erica gave a great session on how atlassian teams use Trello today on 24, Nov.(Atlassian Community Events Northern Virginia).

I am very get used to JIRA board, but when  getting deep into Trello board and cards, I found that it is extremely powerful, you can almost do anything, especially with power-up which is like a market places.

So excited to know and explore it...

Thanks Billy and Fadoua for organizing it!

Thank you Erica, your presentation is awesome!

3 answers

1 vote
Joshua Kochelek November 25, 2020

giphy

Hey @HarryH ! It was great getting to speak with you and everyone at the event last night.

Also, I completely agree! @Erica Moss did a fantastic job showing the many (MANY) different ways you can use Trello to organize, plan, and collaborate with your team. As a heavy user of multiple Atlassian tools, I always come back to Trello for two reasons. 

1. Flexibility - While we are working, information can come at us from quickly from 16 different directions. Trello's ability for me to create new columns to store notes or update my process is critical for me to continue being productive and I don't have to spend any time re-configuring or troubleshooting my board.
  2. Visualization - Lists are great, but (at least for me) visualizing teamwork on a board is essential.  We don't need to waste time in meetings giving status updates if we have a collective source we can all view to see what everyone is working on. Beyond that, visualizing different ideas I have for content (and planning that content) is a much better experience when I'm able to separate ideas into cards and those cards into lists. Not to mention using custom backgrounds and custom card covers to make the board beautiful make work feel... less like work.

Looking forward to the next one! 

HarryH November 25, 2020

@Joshua Kochelek  I feel impressed by your two reasons, you are so right! Look forward to meeting you in the in the next one.

0 votes
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2020

@HarryH Thank you so much for joining us and for posting here in the Trello collection! I'd love to send you a Taco sticker pack, so please email me your mailing address and phone number to emoss@atlassian.com. @Joshua Kochelek Same offer for you!

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2020

Hi @HarryH ,

That's really awesome!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events