Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar

mike peterson June 30, 2022

Does Trello have any way, or free power-ups, to import our items on Google Calendar to the Trello calendar ?

I understand how to get trello schedule to show up on google, i don't need that.

want to import from google to trello, then stop using google.

1 answer

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

@mike peterson welcome to the community! You have power-ups like Planyway that allow you to create a 2-way sync with GCal. Unito is another 2-way sync that works a bit differently. Both power-ups are paid solutions but will give you a true sync.

Another alternative which I believe is free would be Zapier. However, Zapier doesn't offer true syncing; it's just a one-off automation. So if a calendar event gets sent into Trello, and then later on the event gets updated in GCal, this won't update in Trello. Similarly, if you update something in Trello, you'll also need to update it in GCal. So depending on your workflow, it may cause a lot of manual duplication of work and discrepancies. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events