Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar sync not working

Emma Thomson November 7, 2022

hello, 

My Google calendar sync for a new board doesn't work and the old board I had linked up has stopped updating - what do i do? I've tried deleting and re adding it but it hasn't worked - any ideas? 

Thank you! 

Emma 

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2022

@Emma Thomson welcome to the community! Have you created a support ticket for this? I think the calendar sync has been broken for a bit - seen some folks on here mention it, but im not sure if anyone has created a support ticket so the support team may not be aware! You can create a ticket here: https://trello.com/contact

(cc @Alex Waite )

Emma Thomson November 8, 2022

Thanks so much - no i haven't I am new to Trello and am finding it a bit tricky to work out how to get help - without the calendar sync working Trello is a bit redundant to us! I'll create a ticket thank you, I didn't see how to do this - thanks for your help!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2022

@Emma Thomson glad to have you here! there are definitely some other alternatives for calendar syncing in trello. are you specifically interested in having events from your calendar show up in Trello? or are you more interested in your Trello cards showing up in your calendar? Either way - check out the Planyway Power-Up! I believe it's able to do both, and seems to work more consistently than the calendar sync. cc @Maria might be able to explain more!

Like Maria likes this
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 9, 2022

Hi @Brittany Joiner, thank you for the poke. :) 

@Emma Thomson, hello there! I'd be happy to advise.

Planyway is a power-up for Trello that offers 2-way sync with Google Calendar as one of its premium features. It's a quick connection that allows you to view and edit your Trello cards in Google Calendar. 

Besides, you can also connect your Google Agenda to Planyway to manage it from there. 

As a free option, we also provide the possibility to export boards via URL. This is a 1-way sync (read-only) and the speed of updates depends on the Google Calendar. 

If you decide to give Planyway a try, there's a free 14-day trial period. After it expires, your account will be downgraded to free.

Feel free to reach out in case of any questions. 

Kind regards,
Tania

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events