Gold member with questions

Teresa Spinks August 26, 2021

I am currently a Gold subscriber whose subscription is paid until March 30, 2022.  Because of the changes being made I have a question about that subscription.   I understand the 2 months free and 1/2 off a year of Premium but if I do that now and do take a paid subscription, be it Standard or Premium, I'm losing money.

What gets me is that even though I would get 2 months of Premium free (just enough time to get me hooked I think) I then would have to pay for at least 4 months that I wouldn't have been having to pay if I kept Gold.  So if I don't do the 2 free and 1/2 off Premium being offered right now and choose to wait until my Gold expires in March, would I still get the 2 months free and 1/2 off a year?

I'm just really feeling like I'm being shafted (cheated) right now.  I don't understand why they didn't give people an advance notice.  I'm sure this was in the works 5 months ago when I renewed my annual Gold subscription.

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2021

Why don’t you just contact support and ask them to give you a refund?

https://trello.com/contact

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events